IMAGE IN THE POST-MILLENNIUM
Mediation, process and critical tension
€ 16add to cart
How does the complex structure of the image today connect to perception, what does this visual culture offer and what is left to the perceiver?
As we find ourselves in a culture of digital media, wherein Design, Cinema and New Media intersect, this book zooms in on the image’s dynamic factors seen as a field of work in which the creation of contents and forms is inscribed in a post-digital era.
Compiled by Maria João Baltazar, Tomé Saldanha Quadros with an introduction by Jonas Staal, with contributions by Isabel Capeloa Gil, José Bártolo, Sofia Gonçalves, Margarida Brito Alves, Claudia Giannetti, Helena Sofia Silva and Carlos Sena Caires.
- 130 x 210 mm / 5.11 x 8.26 inch portrait
- Maria João Baltazar, Tomé Saldanha Quadros
- Jonas Staal, Isabel Capeloa Gil, José Bártolo, Sofia Gonçalves, Margarida Brito Alves, Claudia Giannetti, Helena Sofia Silva, Carlos Sena Caires
- Inês Nepomuceno, Susana Martins
- arena white rough (inside poage 90 gr., cover 270 gr.), Splendorlux argento 250gr (cover)
- Suisse Int'l, Suisse Works
- Image specs
- 29 b/w images
- Text editor
- Andreia Faria
- Rita Amaral
- Made possible by
- FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia