The GEO—DESIGN exhibition platform explores the social, economic, territorial, and geopolitical forces shaping design today. Launched in 2018 by Design Academy Eindhoven, it generates original research into complex contemporary systems in the form of design explorations and investigations.
GEO–DESIGN: Sand. The Building Block of Modernity
€ 5add to cart
GEO—DESIGN: Sand.showcases original research-based projects which explore sand as one of the most critical elements of our everyday lives — from altered to artificial landscapes, from entrepreneurs to multinational corporations, from historic failures to new frontiers of design.
The Building Block of Modernity features nine original research-based projects and one ongoing research from alumni of Design Academy Eindhoven: Rawad Baaklini, Soline Bredin, Elissa Brunato, Matteo Dal Lago, Christoph Dichmann, Lucas Dubois, Romain Laval, Tiiu Meiner, Leo Orta, Bich Tran Quang, Anna Diljá Sigur›ardóttir, Baiba Soma, Wu Yanjin and Atelier NL.
- 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches (portrait)
- Martina Muzi and Jeannette Petrik
- Rawad Baaklini and Tiiu Meier, Christoph Dichmann and Elissa Brunato, Anna Diljá Sigurðardóttir by Jeannette Petrik Matteo Dal Lago, Yanjin Wu by Tamar Shafrir
- Bureau Pas Pareil (Soline Bredin and Lucas Dubois)
- Rawad Baaklini, Soline Bredin, Elissa Brunato, Matteo Dal Lago, Christoph Dichmann, Lucas Dubois, Romain Laval, Tiiu Meiner, Leo Orta, Bich Tran Quang, Anna Diljá Sigur›ardóttir, Baiba Soma, Wu Yanjin and Atelier NL
- Release date
- saddle stitched
- inner pages Munken Lynx 135 gsm, cover Invercote G one side coated 240 gsm
- 3500, of which 1750 though Onomatopee
- full color
- NPN, Breda (NL)